Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
- Air Traveler Checklist: The Air Traveler Checklist helps you stay organized - and in the know- as you navigate an ever-changing world of travel. Download it here then upload it to Documents in TripIt.
- Traveler Resource Center: The Traveler Resource Center has officially gone live on the TripIt website! The Traveler Resource Center makes it easy for travelers to find the latest global travel advisories, guidelines and restrictions, alongside other helpful resources.
Android mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Planner app v12.5.1 for Android was released on May 19th. We've added travel stats graphs for distance traveled, cities visited, and more to the Account tab. Swipe through the graphs and check 'em out! Please update your Android devices!
- iOS mobile app update: The TripIt Travel Planner app v17.5 for iOS was released on April 25th. With this release, we continue to make core improvements to prepare for new features. Be sure to keep your app updated to the latest version of TripIt. Please update your iOS devices!
- Mac app update: The TripIt Planner app v17.5 for Mac app was released on May 16th. With this release, we continue to make core improvements to prepare for new features. Be sure to keep your app updated to the latest version of TripIt. And a you plan future trips, don't forget that you can search TripIt to find details about your favorite places you've visited-like the hip boutique in Melbourne, the charming bistro in Marseille, or the insightful conference your attended in Boston. Need to add a flight manually? We've streamlined the process. Though you can always forward confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please update your Mac!
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of eight characters.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- Support: The TripIt Support team is available to answer tickets Monday-Friday during normal business hours, Pacific Time (USA).
- Inbox Sync: Currently, there is an issue with setting up Inbox Sync for Hotmail email addresses on the TripIt iOS app. Until this is resolved, you can set up Inbox Sync from our website. Our help page has instructions.
- Point Tracker: United Airlines is not updating properly in Point Tracker. We are working to resolve this issue and will update this page when it is fixed.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article