There are several possible reasons why your itinerary isn't displaying:
1. You forwarded your vendor confirmation email to an address other than email@example.com. If you forwarded your vendor confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org or any @tripit.com email other than email@example.com it will not process and post to your account.
Solution: Resend your confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You have more than one account. If you manually forward or import a travel confirmation email to email@example.com from an email address that is not associated with your main TripIt account, we'll automatically create a new account for that address.
Solution: Merge your multiple accounts into one (while maintaining all data). Please see our Merge Accounts help page for instructions.
3. Your confirmation has been imported into an existing trip. If the travel dates in your itinerary overlap with the dates of an existing trip, your itinerary will be added to your existing trip.
- Look at the details of your upcoming trips to determine if your itinerary was added to an existing trip.
- Access your email from TripIt that reads 'Your TripIt itinerary is ready' and click on the link to your itinerary within that email. This link will take you directly to your trip details within your TripIt account.
Solution: Move your plan into a new trip, please view our help page for instructions.
4. Your confirmation email is in your Unfiled Items. We support most travel confirmation emails, however there are a few situations that could cause a failure. See our help page Problem with your TripIt submission for more information.
Solution: If your travel plan went into your Unfiled Items folder and you'd like to move it into a trip, please view our help page for instructions.
Note: Unfiled Items is not yet available in our new web experience. You can view your Unfiled Items by switching back to the legacy site, just click the 'New website' toggle in the upper right-hand corner of any page.
5. Your confirmation email was sent directly from the airline or booking website. If you are trying to send us a confirmation email directly from the airline's website or booking site, we won't be able to link the email to your TripIt account since we rely on the sender's email address to do so. Here's what you can do:
Solution: Resend your confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your own email inbox.
6. SAP Concur trips not automatically added to TripIt. If you are an SAP Customer, you will need to link your TripIt and SAP Concur accounts before trips added in SAP Concur are automatically added to your TripIt account.
Solution: Connect your SAP Concur and TripIt accounts here.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article